- A person who admires Europe or is in favour of participation in the European Union.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He doesn't want a picture of him nibbling on a baguette to overtake the effete image of the Europhile windsurfing.
- The only sense in which Europe has fallen behind is its failure to live up to unrealistic Europhile expectations.
- The academic scene you hang about in is all too Europhile for my taste.
Más definiciones de EurophileDefinición de Europhile en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.