- An ordinary or typical woman: Lorna is rich and privileged, hardly EverywomanMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Elizabeth, who laughingly calls herself the ‘un-Barbie,’ can and probably will be portrayed as a modern-day everywoman.
- In one work arranged in three registers, 23 small photos of the artist in front of a plain backdrop plot Sherman's metamorphosis from dour everywoman to glamorous, heavily made-up party girl.
- This is much more sophisticated than your average slacker comedy, as it features, for a change, a female protagonist, the ambiguously named everywoman, She.
early 20th cent: on the pattern of Everyman.
Más definiciones de EverywomanDefinición de Everywoman en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.