- 1Spend time using the social networking website Facebook: If the boss knew how much time you spent shopping online or Facebooking, do you think he or she would be happy?Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She also blogs and Facebooks, or whatever the verb is.
- They haven't Facebooked.
- I was facebooking a lot between chapters also.
- 1.1 [with object] Contact (someone) via Facebook: Jean Facebooked me laterMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Here in Athens, GA (college town) it has become the social norm to ask people if you can facebook them.
- The first person who tweets me or Facebooks me a picture of it in an airport, I'm going to send you a free copy, autographed.
- Added to this, a friend from my primary school, who I've not talked to for 18 years, Facebooked me today to arrange a coffee catch up.
- 1.2 [with object] Post (information or a piece of data) on Facebook: I just Facebooked the link to this videoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- So now I'm tweeting and facebooking where my next stop is going to be and I'm telling them how long it's going to take me to get there.
- I would not have known that Karina had written it unless someone had Facebooked it.
- When my wife passed it on to one of her friends, she passed it along to her friend, who lives in the neighborhood, and she Facebooked it back to my wife.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of course some young Facebookers are annoyed by the older generation's encroachment on their territory.
- Within hours, I had nearly 150 bloggers, Tweeters, and Facebookers volunteering to participate.
- You can even choose to 'block' any fellow Facebooker who becomes bothersome.
early 21st century: from Facebook, the proprietary name of the social networking website..
Más definiciones de FacebookDefinición de Facebook en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.