- The short first sura of the Koran, used by Muslims as an essential element of ritual prayer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Quite the contrary, he is able to find support for his pluralism in the fact that, the Fatiha apart, the Koran tends to speak not of the Straight Path but of a straight path - as when God assures Muhammad that he is on a straight path.
- The most important exception to this pattern is the first sura, the Fatiha or Opening, a seven-verse invocation repeated during the five prayers Muslims are required to perform every twenty-four hours.
- On this basis, some of the fuqaha hold it as mustahabb in this night to go to the graveyard of the Muslims and recite Fatihah or any other part of the Qur'an, and pray for the dead.
from Arabic al-Fātiḥah 'the opening (sura)', from fātiḥa 'opening', from fataḥa 'to open'.
Más definiciones de FatihaDefinición de Fatiha en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.