Definición de Finnish en inglés:
Relating to the Finns or their language.
- He obtained a PhD in both philology and theology and possessed great knowledge of both the Sami and Finnish languages.
- There's nothing whatsoever guessable about the Finnish language.
- The Spaniard gained almost four seconds on the Finnish competitor, who was chasing him for fourth spot on the leaderboard.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
The language of the Finns, spoken by about 4.6 million people in Finland, and also in parts of Russia and Sweden. It is a Finno-Ugric language related to Estonian, and more distantly to Hungarian, and is noted for its morphological complexity.
- There's an urban myth that you get better service at Helsinki upmarket shops if you speak Swedish instead of Finnish.
- Until he was about eight years old he spoke no Finnish.
- When one of the children spoke Finnish, they were all lined up and had their ears boxed one by one.
Definición de Finnish en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia