- (In the UK) the government minister who heads the Foreign and Commonwealth Office: as foreign secretary, he played a crucial role in the peace settlementMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The Prime Minister and the Foreign Secretary are extremely experienced politicians.
- So it all dovetails rather neatly in this week's London conference, chaired by the Prime Minister and the Foreign Secretary.
- And that not only the Party Chairman must apologise but the Foreign Secretary and the Prime Minister himself.
Más definiciones de Foreign SecretaryDefinición de Foreign Secretary en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.