- A prefixed title given to an Italian monk or friar: Fra AngelicoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The museum dedicated to Fra Angelico was opened in the 1920's with the help of various financial sources.
- The same effect is used in others of Fra Giovanni's panels.
- With its tender, intimate mood, the subject was disseminated and promoted by the preaching orders such as the Dominicans, to which Fra Angelico belonged, as well as the Augustinians and Franciscans.
Italian, abbreviation of frate 'brother', from Latin frater.
Más definiciones de FraDefinición de Fra en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.