- The Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, a US corporation that trades in mortgages.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And that's a perk that Freddie Mac has lobbied heavily to maintain over the last 10 years.
- Even though this forced Freddie Mac to take accounting charges this quarter, it is good for the industry, he said.
- Losses came in derivatives, which are the complex financial instruments that Freddie Mac uses to hedge against swings in interest rates.
1970s: loosely from the initial letters of Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, on the model of Fannie Mae.
Más definiciones de Freddie MacDefinición de Freddie Mac en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.