- A shirt cuff that is folded back before fastening, creating a double-layered cuff.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When choosing your tuxedo shirt, try to select one with French cuffs, which fold up and are fastened with cufflinks.
- At Landsend.com, you can quickly custom-design a china-blue dress shirt with French cuffs and then see it on a computer model with your body shape and hair color.
- I have paired them with a long black skirt, my pink shirt with French cuffs, a dark pink suede jacket and the requisite pearls.
Más definiciones de French cuffDefinición de French cuff en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.