sustantivochiefly North American
- A French window.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The master bedroom has a relaxation zone by the fireplace and the French doors, which open to a deck.
- Throw in patio and French doors, and you can see that the traditional rectangle is not the only story when it comes to covering your windows.
- A wall of windows with French doors leading to a patio gave Jody the light she wanted while also providing access to the garden.
Más definiciones de French doorDefinición de French door en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.