- A woman’s hairstyle in which all the hair is gathered tightly and pulled back from the forehead into one large plait down the back of the head.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Celia was wearing turquoise corduroy bell-bottoms and a tank top, her hair in two French plaits.
- Melan was wearing denim trousers today and a tee-shirt and her hair was in two French plaits.
- I had wrestled my hair into a French plait which hung in a thick rope down to my waist, and my emerald eyes, as always, remained devoid of any make up.
Más definiciones de French plaitDefinición de French plait en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.