- A woman’s hairstyle in which the hair is tucked into a vertical roll down the back of the head.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Impulsively she released the French roll and shook her hair out.
- We went inside to the front desk on level 1, and were told to wait on a sofa by the reception-desk girl with hair fastened into a fascinating French roll.
- Her lips were full and red and her raven hair was pulled up in a French roll of sorts.
Más definiciones de French rollDefinición de French roll en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.