Definición de Frenchy en inglés:
adjetivo (Frenchier, Frenchiest)informal , chiefly derogatory
Typically French in character: progressive Frenchy art
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You're a second lieutenant in the war room, standing beside General Genocidal as he rants and raves about blowing those Frenchie commies off the face of the planet.
- He might want to think twice about saying some of this Frenchie stuff too far west, though.
- Don't get me started on that Frenchy boy.
sustantivo (plural Frenchies)Volver al principio
1 informal , chiefly derogatory A French person.
- Then how are we to sink the Frenchies and the Spanish?
- As you may or may not know, it's about Crowe with blond shoulder-length hair being very manly in a naval adventure against the dastardly Frenchies.
- The Frenchies were fascinated with the sheep and cried ‘muttons!’
Words that rhyme with Frenchychichi
Definición de Frenchy en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan