- The twelfth month of the French Republican calendar (1793–1805), originally running from 18 August to 16 September.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Out went the old months - January to December - and in came Vendémiaire, Brumaire, Frimaire, Nivôse, Pluviôse, Ventôse, Germinal, Floréal, Prairial, Messidor, Thermidor and Fructidor.
- The army was called in to support a purge of right-wing deputies on 18 Fructidor, which was repeated at the local level; recently elected departmental and municipal personnel were also removed from office.
- The plan advanced, and in the new calendar 10 Fructidor became the ‘Festival of the Old’.
French, from Latin fructus 'fruit' + Greek dōron 'gift'.
Más definiciones de FructidorDefinición de Fructidor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.