- A garment consisting of a narrow strip of cloth attached to a waistband that covers only the genital area, worn as underwear or by striptease performers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A similar range of underwear, including a G-string and padded bras, was removed from the catalogue.
- The G-strings and plunging necklines - I'll never let my daughter shop alone.
- Some spider thongs, suspender G-strings, and skimpy tops come with the warning ‘these aren't for everyone.’
Más definiciones de G-stringDefinición de G-string en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.