Definición de Gaia en inglés:
2The earth viewed as a vast self-regulating organism (see Gaia hypothesis).
- He advocated its use to alter the insect life of earth in order to venture beyond the homeostasis concept to the mythical state of Gaia.
- But the life span of Gaia has to be measured in hundreds of millions, even in billions, of years.
- If Gaia didn't luck upon the right system for that problem on the first try, things would quickly become grim.
Gaian sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- I would be a creature of the earth, primordial, unblemished, Gaian.
- If you have felt commanded by the Divine Imperative to protect Earth from planetary destruction, then you have undergone the first stage of a Gaian initiation.
- However, in its Gaian mode, as a self-organizing, balancing system it shows harmonies, creative emergence and the sustenance of life.
Definición de Gaia en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia