(also Sir Galahad)
- 1.1 (as noun a (Sir) Galahad) A person characterized by nobility, integrity, or courtesy: the wise guys and Sir Galahads, they don’t lastMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Sturdy, determined players who make the most of their skills will always have a prominent role to play, but in the end they are the squires to the Lancelots and Galahads of the game.
- The Galahads in Hollywood spent $837,000 on five buildings to cover severely cracked concrete.
- It didn't look to me as if she needed a bunch of Sir Galahads to come riding to her rescue.
Más definiciones de GalahadDefinición de Galahad en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.