Definición de Gascon en inglés:
1A native or inhabitant of Gascony.
- At that time, much of their territory was seized by Spaniards, Gascons, and Catalans.
- An acquired taste has been created, which suffers under disappointment as cruelly as when the Greenlander is deprived of his whale-blubber, the Gascon of his garlic, and the East Indian of his curry.
- In return the Gascons imported English cloth, leather, and corn.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to Gascony or its people: Gascon wines
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But did they pretend to naval power beyond such dictates, or occasionally commandeering the resources of English merchants trading with Scandinavian, Flemish, or, later, Gascon ports?
- Then, unless you're a Gascon peasant with a farmyard full of ducks and pigs, the shopping alone is going to eat into your house-in - France fund, not to mention occupy you for a good day.
- The expression ‘a Gascon promise’ is only ever used ironically.
Definición de Gascon en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan