- A large class of molluscs which includes snails, slugs, whelks, and all terrestrial kinds. They have a large muscular foot for movement and (in many kinds) a single asymmetrical spiral shell.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Here we cover a few groups that seem to be very close to the crown group Gastropoda (slugs + limpets).
- The oval, flat foot is characteristic of the classes Monoplacophora, Polyplacophora and Gastropoda.
- Slugs are soft-bodied animals belonging to a class called Gastropoda (not insects).
modern Latin (plural), from Greek gastēr, gastr- 'stomach' + pous, pod- 'foot'.
Más definiciones de GastropodaDefinición de Gastropoda en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.