Definición de Gemini en inglés:
2.1 (a Gemini) (plural Geminis) A person born when the sun is in the sign of Gemini.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- When I mentioned my theory to her, she told me that she was supposed to have been born a Gemini, but was premature and ended up being a Pisces.
- He was a Gemini, the sign of the twins, and a superstitious one.
- Do you have a Gemini chatterbox or a Scorpio sulker on your hands?
- sense 2.Oraciones de ejemplo
- Overcoming the morbid conservative half of my Gemini nature, I have enough of a sense of Geminian lightness of being to see that this stuff is comedic gold.
- The amusing, entertaining side of this Geminian week will appeal to your Leonine sense of theatre and if the Twins' influence seems to be doubling your troubles, don't forget it also multiplies the number of available solutions.
- With that unparalleled Geminian sense of opportunity, you'll figure out in nanoseconds how to take best advantage of whatever's going.
Pronunciación: /dʒɛmɪˈniːən/sustantivo& adjetivo
Latin, plural of geminus 'twin'.
Palabras que riman con Geminidecani • Iceni • Anno Domini • termini • acini
Definición de Gemini en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda