1 Astronomy A northern constellation (the Twins), said to represent the twins Castor and Pollux, whose names are given to its two brightest stars. See Dioscuri.
2.1 (a Gemini) (plural Geminis) A person born when the sun is in the sign of Gemini.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When I mentioned my theory to her, she told me that she was supposed to have been born a Gemini, but was premature and ended up being a Pisces.
- He was a Gemini, the sign of the twins, and a superstitious one.
- Do you have a Gemini chatterbox or a Scorpio sulker on your hands?
Latin, plural of geminus 'twin'.
- sense 2.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Overcoming the morbid conservative half of my Gemini nature, I have enough of a sense of Geminian lightness of being to see that this stuff is comedic gold.
- The amusing, entertaining side of this Geminian week will appeal to your Leonine sense of theatre and if the Twins' influence seems to be doubling your troubles, don't forget it also multiplies the number of available solutions.
- With that unparalleled Geminian sense of opportunity, you'll figure out in nanoseconds how to take best advantage of whatever's going.
Pronunciación: /dʒɛmɪˈniːən/sustantivo & adjetivo
Definición de Gemini en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.