Definición de Gond en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual)
2 [mass noun] The Dravidian language of the Gond, with several highly differentiated dialects and about 2 million speakers.
- The fledgling dialect of Gondi is perhaps the latest to make an entry into the world of music industry.
- The word Ghusadi in Gondi means multi-coloured plume (ghu = colours, sadi = plume).
- There are many major languages like Gondi, which is a tribal language and is not even written down, but is spoken by 4 million people.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Gond or their language.
- Well, Ghusadi is a dance of Gond tribals of Adilabad.
- But they also acted as unofficial legal advisers to the Gond tribals.
- That villagers liked TV images was beyond doubt as was evident from what Devubai, a Gond woman, said.
from Sanskrit goṇḍa.
Definición de Gond en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary