- The official residence of a governor, especially in a colony or Commonwealth state that regards the British monarch as head of state.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The swearing in of the Ministry will take place on Monday afternoon, 26 November 2001, at Government House, Canberra.
- As home of the Governor, Government House plays an important role in the public life of Queensland.
- Tasmania's Government House is today regarded as one of the best Vice-Regal residences in the Commonwealth.
Más definiciones de Government HouseDefinición de Government House en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.