- A type of shotgun: a twelve-gauge Greener [as modifier]: the matched pair of Greener gunsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Mahue, the one who rides a mule and carries a Greener is one to watch. Heard some scary stories about him.
- The Greener gun allowed a much heavier projectile than a shoulder gun.
- Marshall Wyler drew his famous twelve gauge Greener and box of shells and made his way across the street to the Bank to investigate.
late 19th century: named after William Greener (1806–69) or his son William W. Greener, gunsmiths and authors.
Más definiciones de GreenerDefinición de Greener en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.