sustantivoNorth American • informal
- A spoilsport or killjoy: it’s hard not to feel like a bit of a Grinch criticizing the importance of 'zine cultureMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Not to be a Grinch, but there is one historical trend that could bring the holiday blues to all but one candidate.
- Well, I may have had a lot of Grinches to contend with this year, but that doesn't mean I've lost my belief in Santa Claus!
- Ironically, even the Grinches among us are a targeted market during the holidays.
1970s: the name of a character in the children's story How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1957) by Dr Seuss.
Más definiciones de GrinchDefinición de Grinch en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.