sustantivo (plural Gujaratis)
- 1A native or inhabitant of Gujarat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Indian Sikhs, he said, made up the largest part of Southall's ethnic community, and East African Indian Gujaratis dominated Leicester.
- Despite the economic advances made by many Indians, including many Gujeratis, those of rural Gujerati origin have been, relatively speaking, left behind.
- The south Asian diaspora in the United Kingdom comprises Indians (predominantly Gujaratis and Punjabis), Sri Lankans, Pakistanis, and Bangladeshis.
- 2 [mass noun] The Indic language of Gujarat, spoken by about 40 million people.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Entries can be sent in any language - Marathi, Gujarati, Hindi, Urdu and, of course, Hinglish.
- Bhili, a language similar to Gujarati, is spoken by tribal groups in northern and eastern Gujarat.
- A versatile linguist, he has acted in every major regional language including Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi and Telegu.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to Gujarat, its people, or its language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Given his Bharuch ancestry, he, one is sure, is reasonably well-versed in Gujarati language and is therefore in a position to read the leaflet in original.
- You are either a Gujarati or you know the Gujarati language or you had settled in some part of Gujarat not long ago.
- Whenever you go out, ask the travel desk officer in the hotel to write the destination in Gujarati language since it is easier for you to communicate with rickshaw drivers.
Más definiciones de GujaratiDefinición de Gujarati en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.