from an American Indian word meaning 'land of waters'.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I say Caribbean, not Trini, because the flags and bandanas we saw represented were dominated by Jamaican, Barbadian, Guyanese, and other non-Trinidadian colors.
- While we were going through immigration on the Guyanese border I saw this grasshopper that was about three inches in length and I ‘persuaded’ it into crawling onto my hand.
- The family who owns and runs the restaurant lives upstairs, so don't be surprised to see some Guyanese children milling in and out periodically to get some advice - or food - from Mummy.
Pronunciación: /ˌɡʌɪəˈniːz/adjetivo & sustantivo
Definición de Guyana en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.