Definición de Hades en inglés:
1.2 informal Hell.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- When I tried to help these patients my practice and my life descended into the equivalent of a medical Hades.
- My life, also know as Hades, turned into hell when my mother passed away.
- Andy, Markie, and Sarah all got in a Hades and warned Kevin not to shoot them.
hell, the underworld, the land/abode of the dead, the infernal regions, the netherworld, the nether regions, the abyss;
eternal damnation, eternal punishment, perdition;
Roman Mythology Avernus;
Scandinavian Mythology Niflheim;
British the other place
literary the pit, the shades
archaic the lower world
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘It's been an article of faith that the Hadean period was a hellish time, but it's time to come up with a new name,’ he said.
- You might wish to start in the Cenozoic Era (65 million years ago to the present) and work back through time, or start with Hadean time (4.5 to 3.8 billion years ago) and journey forward to the present day.
- The Hadean has also sometimes been called the Priscoan.
From Greek Haidēs, of unknown origin.
Palabras que riman con HadesMercedes
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda