- Relating to Haiti, its inhabitants, or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I first had to learn the language and find a way into Haitian society.
- More than that, we have to project a multiculturalism that makes it clear that we can translate it all - Arabic, Ghanaian Twi, Haitian patois and other languages.
- People here all have negative ideas about Haiti, but Haitian culture has a positive side.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- 1A native or inhabitant of Haiti.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The intended beneficiaries of the appeal were not starving Somalis or hungry Haitians.
- Even worse conditions exist in the sugar-cane plantations that employ Haitians and Dominicans of Haitian descent.
- Many Dominicans, whatever their skin color, view Haitians as African, and unlike themselves.
- 2 (also Haitian Creole) [mass noun] The French-based Creole language spoken in Haiti.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The two main languages of Haiti are Haitian Creole and French.
- While Haitian Creole has a French word base, the two languages are distinct.
- It will also operate in four languages, English, French, Spanish and Haitian Creole.
Más definiciones de HaitianDefinición de Haitian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.