sustantivo(usually the Hallel)
- A portion of the service for certain Jewish festivals, consisting of Psalms 113–118: [as modifier]: the Hallel psalmsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It was a better way of thanking God for salvation than just reciting the Hallel, which is also recited on other major festivals.
- The primary motif is Hallel, thanking Hashem for the great miracle of Jewish survival in general and Chanukah in particular.
- He also argued that the evidence that the Hallel would have been sung at the Passover meal, came from the Talmud, which was written 300 years after Christ.
from Hebrew hallēl 'praise'.
Más definiciones de HallelDefinición de Hallel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.