- A member of a group of North African peoples, including the ancient Egyptians and Berbers, supposedly descended from Ham, son of Noah.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Hamitic Hypothesis stated unequivocally that anything of value found in Africa was brought in by the Hamites who were allegedly a branch of the Caucasian race.
- The Japhetites were considered to inhabit Europe; the Shemites resided in the region of the Pacific Ocean and the Near East; the Hamites were to be found in Africa.
- Ham was to be the servant of Shem and Japheth, and Hamites have been the slaves of the world ever since.
Más definiciones de HamiteDefinición de Hamite en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.