- former term for Afro-Asiatic.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a member of the Chad group of languages frequently assigned to the Hamitic sub-family of the Hamito-Semitic family of languages.
- Even older is the thesis that Insular Celtic in its turn has been structurally influenced in its historical development by Hamito-Semitic substrata.
- Thus Ethiopia had to be the original homeland of all Hamito-Semitic languages.
Más definiciones de Hamito-SemiticDefinición de Hamito-Semitic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.