- The alteration of behaviour by the subjects of a study due to their awareness of being observed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As in any observational study, the Hawthorne effect is a possibility.
- This observation suggests that the act of monitoring produces benefits beyond the so-called Hawthorne effect.
- The modest improvement we observed is probably explained by a Hawthorne effect.
1960s: from Hawthorne, the name of one of the Western Electric Company's plants in Chicago, where the phenomenon was first observed in the 1920s.
Más definiciones de Hawthorne effectDefinición de Hawthorne effect en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.