- 1A powerful tenor voice suitable for heroic roles in opera: [as modifier]: a bel canto Heldentenor roleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The demands of the Heldentenor repertoire are such that the baritone colour, baritone weight to the voice, is what it takes to get past the orchestra and make the character a little more believable.
- 1.1A singer with a Heldentenor voice: a promising young American HeldentenorMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He asks for a Heldentenor as well as a ‘normal’ tenor, the first representing St. John who announces his vision in carillon-like music and who narrates, the second used for various characters and lyrical commentary.
- Anyone attempting to compare Domingo's voice on record to those of the great Heldentenors makes a fool of himself, and possibly others.
- Robert Dean Smith is a Heldentenor with a lyrical quality to his voice, which makes his interpretations of Wagner movingly beautiful even in their heaviest moments.
1920s: German, literally 'hero tenor'.
Más definiciones de HeldentenorDefinición de Heldentenor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.