sustantivo (plural igual or Hereros)
- 1A member of a people living in Namibia, Angola, and Botswana.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This past weekend Hereros from Namibia, South Africa and Botswana commemorated the centenary of the massacre of some 65000 of their number in 1904.
- The Hereros of Namibia have raised their collective voice in this regard, taking the German government to court in the United States.
- The Namibian national identity must be reflected by all Namibians and not only by the Hereros.
- 2 [mass noun] The Bantu language of the Herero, with about 75,000 speakers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In Herero, for example, the uncle apparently refers to his nephew as ‘omurie uandje’.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Herero or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In contrast, Government has for years refused to recognise a traditional authority for the Khwe in West Caprivi and a range of ethnic Herero leaders.
- They could have shown that regardless of Kaura and Riruako's issues they had swallowed their pride and put politics behind them just to be at this memorable event as proud leaders of the Herero nation.
- As for the Ovambo and Herero traditions, you will hear from the scholars very soon in detail.
a local name, from Otshi-Herero, the Herero word for the language.
Más definiciones de HereroDefinición de Herero en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.