- A two-dimensional graph, devised independently by Ejnar Hertzsprung (1873–1967) and Henry Norris Russell (1877–1957), in which the absolute magnitudes of stars are plotted against their spectral types. Stars are found to occupy only certain regions of such a diagram.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Hertzsprung-Russell Diagram is a plot of luminosity vs temperature, except that the temperature is decreasing to the right on the horizontal axis.
- What follows is not an exhaustive study of stellar evolution. But it is, I hope, an introduction to stellar evolution, through the intermediary services of the Hertzsprung-Russell diagram.
- The Hertzsprung-Russell Diagram is a tool that shows relationships and differences between stars.
Más definiciones de Hertzsprung–Russell diagramDefinición de Hertzsprung–Russell diagram en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.