Hessian adjetivo& sustantivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Princess Ana married Franz Joseph Battenberg, from the collateral line of the Hessian dynasty, a close relative to the English and other European royal families.
- The role of mercenaries therefore declined and became somewhat discredited, although Britain employed hired Hessian troops in the American Revolution.
- An onslaught of Hessians, equipped with 17-inch-long bayonets, sparked a panic among his troops.
Definición de Hesse en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.