(also Chesvan, Heshvan)
- (In the Jewish calendar) the second month of the civil and eighth of the religious year, usually coinciding with parts of October and November.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In Ethiopia, on the 29th of the Hebrew month of Heshvan, members of the Jewish community fasted.
- Let the rains of Heshvan bring us comfort and possibilities for endless growth, spiritually and intellectually.
- But the pious man's grain, which had been sown in the second half of Heshvan, was saved.
from Hebrew ḥešwān.
Más definiciones de HesvanDefinición de Hesvan en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.