- Of or concerning Ireland (now chiefly used in names): the Royal Hibernian AcademyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I cannot really do justice to this fine book, but the prospect of reciting it is tempting, filled as it is with the most wonderful dialogue ever to be uttered by Hibernian constabulary.
- Former Republic of Ireland manager he might be, but there is more Yorkshire bluntness than Hibernian blarney to Mick McCarthy's manner.
- Next Saturday's match with Motherwell is more Hibernian than Celtic.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A native of Ireland (now chiefly used in names): the Ancient Order of HiberniansMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Another political body that attended the demonstrations regularly around this time was the Ancient Order of Hibernians.
- But the politics of Hibernian equality are thorny, even among Hibernians.
- In the early years this parade was organized by the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick; in 1838 the Ancient Order of Hibernians became sponsor and still holds the sponsorship today.
Más definiciones de HibernianDefinición de Hibernian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.