- A meeting for athletic events, playing of the bagpipes, and dancing, held in the Scottish Highlands or by Scots elsewhere.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Scottish Highland Games, held on July 14 and 15, feature a variety of traditional and contemporary Scottish music and athletic events.
- The Clanloddoch games and gathering are the most famed of the Highland Games.
- It is the Deeside village that plays host to the most famous Highland Games in the world, graced every year by the Queen and her family when residing on the neighbouring Balmoral estate.
Más definiciones de Highland GamesDefinición de Highland Games en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.