sustantivo (plural igual or Hiligaynons)
- 1A member of a people inhabiting Panay, Negros, and other islands in the central Philippines.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Hiligaynon, like all Filipinos, enjoy watching television and going to the movies.
- Visayas, especially Hiligaynons, now comprise the majority of people living within the province.
- These are also part of our cultural heritage as Hiligaynons like the churches, old houses, old establishments, cemetery capillas, historical sites, etc.
- 2 [mass noun] The Austronesian language of the Hiligaynon, with about 5 million speakers. Also called Ilonggo.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other regions of Panay have their own distinct speech forms, but these are mutually intelligible with Hiligaynon.
- Half of the children were taught completely in English for four grades while other children were taught first for two years in Hiligaynon.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Hiligaynon or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Hiligaynon language is the language of Iloilo province, which has come to be spoken throughout the Western Visayas region.
Más definiciones de HiligaynonDefinición de Hiligaynon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.