- A congenital condition in which the rectum and part of the colon fail to develop a normal system of nerves, leading to an accumulation of faeces in the colon following birth.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The most common associated conditions include Hirschsprung's disease and imperforate anus.
- Children with an organic cause for constipation, such as Hirschsprung's disease, were excluded.
- Anorectal manometry is indicated to demonstrate the rectoanal inhibitory reflex and to rule out Hirschsprung's disease.
early 20th century: named after Harald Hirschsprung (1830–1916), Danish paediatrician.
Más definiciones de Hirschsprung's diseaseDefinición de Hirschsprung's disease en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.