Definición de Hispanic American en inglés:
A US citizen or resident of Hispanic descent.
- African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Asian Americans have a higher risk of stroke than nonHispanic whites.
- Nearly 60 percent of Hispanic Americans are of Mexican descent.
- African Americans, Hispanic Americans, women, and laborers all can attest to this fact.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to Hispanic Americans.
- McKay likes to entertain the possibility that he may have been Hispanic American because ‘then you might get some native American, too‘.
- Robinson said the company was considering ways to broaden its media reach and better target diverse audiences like the burgeoning Hispanic American community.
- In all, 27 minority office-seekers, predominantly Hispanic American, received money, mostly small donations.
Definición de Hispanic American en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan