- (Especially in the Catholic Church) the name of Jesus as an object of formal devotion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The archbishop took up the theme of The Holy Name in his sermon, focussing on the name and person of Jesus.
- This can be accomplished by following the teachings of the Guru, meditation on the Holy Name and performance of acts of service and charity.
- Anthony never stopped attending Mass at Holy Name, and he donated handsomely to the Bishop's Annual Appeal.
Más definiciones de Holy NameDefinición de Holy Name en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.