- A law stating that the red shifts in the spectra of distant galaxies (and hence their speeds of recession) are proportional to their distance.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Next he talked a bit about Hubble's law; that the velocity at which a galaxy is moving is proportional to its distance away from us.
- Doesn't that contradict Hubble's law, which states that distance is correlated with age?
- One is the red shift of light coming from remote galaxies which is usually attributed to Doppler's effect and obeys Hubble's law.
Más definiciones de Hubble's lawDefinición de Hubble's law en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.