- Relating to Hungary, its people, or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The four main hurdles confronting an overseas investor in the Hungarian market are language, property law and title, bank funding and ongoing management of the property.
- The worm sends infected messages in Hungarian language.
- He is, however, a student of the Hungarian language.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- 1A native or inhabitant of Hungary, or a person of Hungarian descent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His passing will be mourned by the Greeks, Croats, Hungarians, Italians and any other ethnic group you can name.
- There are two opposing theories as to the origin of the Magyars, or native Hungarians.
- According to the national self-image, Hungarians are wine drinkers, but beer drinking is more common.
- 2 [mass noun] The official language of Hungary, spoken also by some 2.5 million people in Romania. Hungarian is a Finno-Ugric language and is the only major language of the Ugric branch. Also called Magyar.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Finnish is one of the most isolated languages of Europe, distantly related to Hungarian and Turkish but spoken by very few non-Finns.
- However, Dr Rogers will continue to maintain interest in the college and may write books in Hungarian.
- In 1920 Hungarian was spoken by three-quarters of the population, but by 1971 only one-quarter of the population could speak the language.
from medieval Latin Hungarī (a name given to the Hungarians, who called themselves the Magyar) + -an.
Más definiciones de HungarianDefinición de Hungarian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.