Definición de Hungarian en inglés:
Relating to Hungary, its people, or their language.
- The four main hurdles confronting an overseas investor in the Hungarian market are language, property law and title, bank funding and ongoing management of the property.
- The worm sends infected messages in Hungarian language.
- He is, however, a student of the Hungarian language.
sustantivoVolver al principio
1A native or inhabitant of Hungary, or a person of Hungarian descent.
- His passing will be mourned by the Greeks, Croats, Hungarians, Italians and any other ethnic group you can name.
- There are two opposing theories as to the origin of the Magyars, or native Hungarians.
- According to the national self-image, Hungarians are wine drinkers, but beer drinking is more common.
2 [mass noun] The official language of Hungary, spoken also by some 2.5 million people in Romania. Hungarian is a Finno-Ugric language and is the only major language of the Ugric branch. Also called Magyar.
- Finnish is one of the most isolated languages of Europe, distantly related to Hungarian and Turkish but spoken by very few non-Finns.
- However, Dr Rogers will continue to maintain interest in the college and may write books in Hungarian.
- In 1920 Hungarian was spoken by three-quarters of the population, but by 1971 only one-quarter of the population could speak the language.
Definición de Hungarian en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan