- A hereditary disease marked by degeneration of the brain cells and causing chorea and progressive dementia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The progressive nature of Huntington's disease will eventually force patients to retire from employment.
- Chorea is the most noticeable feature of Huntington's disease.
- There is no cure for Huntington's disease and its progress cannot be reversed or slowed down.
late 19th century: named after George Huntington (1851–1916), the American neurologist who first described it.
Más definiciones de Huntington's diseaseDefinición de Huntington's disease en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.