- A children’s game in which one player specifies the first letter of an object they can see, the other players then having to guess the identity of this object.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the beginning we'd amused ourselves by telling stories from our childhood and playing everything from I spy to the slug-bug game.
- I loved playing I spy with my little eye, something beginning with ‘E'. I loved talking to the shiny silver robot.
- Will and I talked most of the day and played noughts and crosses and I spy when we weren't.
Más definiciones de I spyDefinición de I spy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.