Definición de Ibibio en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or Ibibios)
2 [mass noun] The language of the Ibibio, belonging to the Benue-Congo group and closely related to Efik. It has around 2 million speakers.
- English is the official language; however, Yoruba, Ibo, and Hausa represent the principal languages, joined by Kanuri, Fulani, Nupe, Tiv, Edo, Ijaw and Ibibio.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Ibibio or their language.
- This finely rendered male Ibibio marionette is relatively naturalistic in form, with rounded muscular contours.
- North of this coastal area occupied by Delta, Ogoni, and Ibibio peoples is the hinterland dominated by the Igbo.
- Its origin is ascribed to two local slave dealers who traveled beyond Arochukwu to the Ibibio area.
the name in Ibibio.
Definición de Ibibio en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan