sustantivo (plural igual or Ibibios)
- 1A member of a people of southern Nigeria.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This kind of caste system is also found among the Yoruba and the Ibibios.
- Other large ethnic groups include the Ibibio, the Ijaw, the Kanuri, the Nupe, and the Tiv.
- The Ibibio primarily live in the Cross River State of southeastern Nigeria.
- 2 [mass noun] The language of the Ibibio, belonging to the Benue-Congo group and closely related to Efik. It has around 2 million speakers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- English is the official language; however, Yoruba, Ibo, and Hausa represent the principal languages, joined by Kanuri, Fulani, Nupe, Tiv, Edo, Ijaw and Ibibio.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Ibibio or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This finely rendered male Ibibio marionette is relatively naturalistic in form, with rounded muscular contours.
- North of this coastal area occupied by Delta, Ogoni, and Ibibio peoples is the hinterland dominated by the Igbo.
- Its origin is ascribed to two local slave dealers who traveled beyond Arochukwu to the Ibibio area.
the name in Ibibio.
Más definiciones de IbibioDefinición de Ibibio en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.