- Relating to a subfamily of Indo-European languages spoken in northern India and Iran.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Ossetes speak an Indo-Iranian language, and are thought to descend from Sarmatian nomads.
- Part of the Indo-Iranian subfamily of the Indo-European family of languages, Bengali is derived from Sanskrit, as are Hindi and Urdu.
- The Baluchi language is an Indo-Iranian language of the Indo-European family.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- The Indo-Iranian subfamily of languages, divided into the Indic group and the Iranian group. Also called Aryan.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Repeating the exercise, we analyze the related languages - Latin, Celtic, Greek, Baltic, Slavic, Albanian, Armenian, Anatolian, Hittite, Indo-Iranian, and Tocharian.
- The term is applied to a large group of cognate languages, including the majority of European language groups as well as Indo-Iranian (Persian and Hindi) and Sanskrit.
Más definiciones de Indo-IranianDefinición de Indo-Iranian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.