sustantivo (plural igual or Ingushes)
- 1A member of a people living mainly in Ingushetia in the central Caucasus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- According to the local law enforcement forces, Chechens and Ingushes still play a central role in the supply and distribution of illegal drugs in the neighboring North Ossetia.
- Following Stalin's death in 1953, the Soviet government returned the Ingush and Chechens to their homeland by 1957.
- He uses as examples the rediscovery of the Alans and the Ingush.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Ingush or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Let's assume that some hotheads decide to settle scores with Ingush citizens,’ said the former president of Ingushetia, and a negotiator for Russian authorities during the siege.
- The presence of Ingush raiders could threaten to inflame long-standing tensions between them and ethnic Ossetians, who are the majority in the republic of North Ossetia where the school was seized.
- Most have been taken in by Ingush families, while roughly 77,000 live in tent colonies and rail carriages.
Más definiciones de IngushDefinición de Ingush en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.