Definición de Ingush en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or Ingushes)
1A member of a people living mainly in Ingushetia in the central Caucasus.
- According to the local law enforcement forces, Chechens and Ingushes still play a central role in the supply and distribution of illegal drugs in the neighboring North Ossetia.
- Following Stalin's death in 1953, the Soviet government returned the Ingush and Chechens to their homeland by 1957.
- He uses as examples the rediscovery of the Alans and the Ingush.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Ingush or their language.
- ‘Let's assume that some hotheads decide to settle scores with Ingush citizens,’ said the former president of Ingushetia, and a negotiator for Russian authorities during the siege.
- The presence of Ingush raiders could threaten to inflame long-standing tensions between them and ethnic Ossetians, who are the majority in the republic of North Ossetia where the school was seized.
- Most have been taken in by Ingush families, while roughly 77,000 live in tent colonies and rail carriages.
Definición de Ingush en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan